So, here's the deal.
Every wedding is different just as each couple is different. I really hate limiting couples to a handful of packages because it is likely that what might work for one couple won't work for the next.
And ya know what, I dig that.
*Wedding Investments start at $2800
Please visit We Make Fun Films for packages beginning at $2000.
A la Carte:
This is what I can tell you. The least amount of hourly coverage I will do is 6 hours because I feel like anything less and we're missing important moments.
At 6 hours of coverage, I will work with you and help you create a timeline so we can fit all the goods inside those 6 hours.
What's the sweet spot?
- 8 to 9 hours.
The typical hourly coverage I am booked is for 8 hours, which will include approximately 30 minutes of y'all getting ready into the first dances, plus a few minutes of everyone partying.
If you're really unsure, just reach out and ask me. I have a template that I give to couples straight away that will help them determine the amount of coverage they'll need and you don't even need to book me first.
To make everything real nice and tidy, this is my hourly cost, which includes ALL the raw footage from your ENTIRE DAY and an Instagram or social media teaser:
6 hours of coverage // $1800
8 hours of coverage // $1900
10 hours of coverage // $2000
I offer everything from Instagram or social media teasers (included in every package) to an entire documentary-style film which can end up sometimes being over an hour long (depending on what you have planned for your day).
Here are the following options available:
3 minute wedding film // $1000
5 minute wedding film // $1100
6 minute wedding film plus vows // $1500
separate speech/toast edit // $400
documentary wedding film // $1600
1. Three Minute Wedding Film
- A three minute wedding film is perfect for those who aren't interested including their vows into their wedding, and are more interested in a visual highlight of sorts to share with friends and family.
2. Five Minute Wedding Film
- A five minute wedding film is best for those who have chosen 8 hours of coverage or more, and would like to keep their vows out of their wedding film. This is similar to the three minute wedding film, but more minutes of fame for you and your guests. This is my preferred length of film, as I feel it doesn't leave anything out.
3. Six Minute Wedding Film + Vows
- This film is perfect for those who want the visual impact of a highlight film, but enhanced with your personally written vows.
4. Documentary Wedding Film
- This is absolutely, one hundred percent my favorite way to deliver a final wedding film. This is for you if you'd like to watch through your entire day all at once like a movie. It'll have you getting ready, your first look, your vows, your first kiss, the first dances, toasts, and everything in between. If I could tell people what to choose, I would tell them to choose this plus 8 to 10 hours of coverage.
*And remember, you get raw footage and an Instagram or social media teaser of your day with any kind of coverage, so you won't be missing a single thing.
If you're looking for anything else, I can pretty much guarantee you will find it here. And if you don't, please reach out and we will make it happen!
Drone Coverage // $300
Day Before or After Session // $150
Additional Videographer // $300 - $500 (depending on coverage chosen)
Day After Edits //
What is this?
This means I will edit your entire wedding film the day after I shoot it, as long as I don't have another wedding booked. The pricing for this varies due to the length of films:
One to Five Minute Length Films // $150
Six Minute Film plus Vows // $300
Documentary Wedding Film // $450
*It takes me approximately 8 to 12 weeks to finish a wedding film, so if for any reason you'd like it before 12 weeks, I highly recommend a day-after edit.
*I book these at the price of travel and accommodation for two videographers. And you kind of get anything you want. :)
1. If your wedding is more than one hour outside of Minneapolis, there is a travel fee of $40 per traveling hour.
2. If your wedding is more than two hours outside of Minneapolis, I will ask for accommodation for either the night of the wedding, or the night before and night-of, depending how far away your venue is located.
3. To reserve your date, 50% is due at the signing of the agreement, with the balance due one month prior to your wedding date.